Wednesday 1 September 2010

Still Raining

It's September 1st and still raining almost every day. I can't remember this happening before, and I've been in Korea for several years. Usually the rainy season ends by mid-August.

The forecast for the next 10 days shows one day with a 20 % chance of rain; the rest of the days are all 60-90 %. So it's gonna keep raining for a while.

Sometimes I wonder if I did something to piss off Mother Nature.

Or maybe the North Koreans are seeding the skies/cloud, hoping to cause a deluge that will flood the South.

But that can't be true, because they flood the South anyways, sometimes adding landmines (unintentionally or not) to the released rainwater.

I always carry a mini umbrella in my backpack. That's kind of sad:(

It's also still hot (and, of course, humid), though the heat shows some signs of abating, at least at night.

Sigh.

No comments: