Wednesday 12 June 2013

Moving In

I'm getting settled in my new apartment and have a lot to learn with my new computer.

The only negative aspect with my move so far is that I seem to be surrounded by cigarette smokers, and I really dislike having the smoke come into my apartment.  I may have to keep my windows closed and use my aircon more this summer, which is unfair.

South Korea and North Korea have broken off an attempt to start talks on their shared industrial complex and other problems, but there has been at least one news report here that it (the suspended talks) was all a sham by North Korea to appear touchy-feely while the U.S. and China were having meetings (that is, NK never intended for the talks to happen anyway, and set up the collapse of the talks so as to blame South Korea).

Seems like business as usual with NK.  No surprise there.

No comments: