Saturday 4 January 2014

Teaching

Thursday and Friday were teaching days.

It was nice to have just one day with each class (we work on a MWF/TuTh schedule) in order to get reacquainted.

Many of my students I have taught for a year or more, so we are comfortable with each other.

It's nice to get back into that zone, but I think I will need to shake things up a bit,

We have two months left in this semester (the new school year in Korea begins in March), and I want to introduce some new activities.

It's also nice to be back in Korea just because so many places are within walking distance; I enjoyed visiting the U.S., but having to drive every where can be a pain.  Here the grocery store is next door, my workplace is 5 minutes on foot, and the subway station (should I want to go to downtown Seoul) is 8 minutes away.

No comments: